Sunday, August 15, 2010

SongzWorldWide Chat Nights :)

It's AshleyyMoniquee, havent posted in a while. I have this idea that I shared with one of the other SWW ladies and I want to share wih you all . I know there is a lot of Trey Songz fans and fan pages all over the internet (especially twitter) so I was thinking of starting a weekly Trey Fam chat where we can talk about different Trey related topics (or anything we happen to start talking about) I run a fan page on twitter (wegoham4trey) and there are alot of my followers that I dont get to connect with and this may be an easier way, I am thinking of either doing it ina ustream or a tinychat format, idk I want to know everyone's input so comment PLEASE :)

-follow @wegoham4trey or @songzworldwide on twitter to stay updated on the chat :)

3 comments:

  1. Tinychat would be easier, anyone will a cam can go on there, only one person can use a cam on Ustream :D

    & We need to pick which days suit people too!

    ReplyDelete